|Type||2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual|
|Horsepower:||189 @ 4700|
|Engine||Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/122|
|MPG||24 City / 34 Hwy|
|Transmission||6 Speed Manual|
|Torque||207 @ 1250 2.0 L/122|
|Drivetrain||Front Wheel Drive|
MINI COOPER S (TURBO) – STANDARD SERVICE
INCLUDES: OIL CHANGE WITH FULLY SYNTHETIC OIL, FACTORY OIL FILTER, DIAGNOSTIC SCAN TEST, COMPLETE VEHICLE INSPECTION WITH FULLY DETAILED RESULTS, REPLACE AIR FILTER, REPLACE CHARCOAL ACTIVATED CABIN FILTER, BATTERY, STARTER, ALTERNATOR TEST, AND TOP OFF FLUID. RESET SERVICE INDICATOR.
- Oil and Filter
- Check Trasmission Fluid for leaks
- Change CVT (automatic transmission) fluid
- Check CV joint boots for damage or leaks
- Visually check fuel tank, fuel lines and connections for leaks
- Check condition, position and mounting of exhaust system. Adjust if necessary.
- Check struts and shock absorbers for leaks
- Check front control arm bushings for damage or wear
- Check power steering system for leaks. Check fluid level and add if necessary.
- Check steering rack and tie rods for tightness.
- Check condition of steering linkage and steering shaft joints.
Check battery state of charge
Check operation of:
- headlights, fog lights, parking lights, back-up lights, turn signals,
- emergency flashers, stop lights, license plate lights, interior lights,
- glove compartment light, make-up mirror light, flashlight,
- engine compartment light, trunk light.
- Check instrument panel lights
- Check warning and indicator lights, check control
- Check operation of horn, headlight dimmer and flasher switch
- Check wipers and windshield washer system
- Check aim of washer jets and adjust if necessary
- Visually examine all airbag units for torn covers, obvious damage or attachment of decals, decorations, or accessories
- Check central locking system
- Check operation and condition of door, engine hood and rear hatch latches
- Check heater, air-conditioner blower and rear defogger operation
- Check operation of rear view mirrors
- braking performance
- air-conditioner operation
Check manual transmission and clutch or automatic transmission operation
- Air filter Element
- Serpentine Belt – 60,000 miles for Cooper S
- Brake Fluid – Every 2 years (dealer recommended)
- Coolant – Every 4 years
- Oxygen Sensor – Replace at 100,000 miles
- Spark Plugs – Replace at 100,000 miles